The Art Gallery Globus can be rented by the day, week or month.
Art gallery Globus is accepting gallery rental applications for inclusion in the yearly exhibition schedule. Art gallery Globus supports emerging and established artists, collectors and arts organizations by providing access to a venue fostering innovative arts.
Rentals are available on a limited basis. Acceptance criteria include organization and/or exhibition history, artwork content and quality. Rentals can include facility rental for an opening reception or extended viewing hours. To apply, please submit a proposal. If your artwork is selected you will be requested to complete a Gallery Rental Application.
Interested artists must submit a Gallery Space Rental Application to:
Required Application Attachments:
- Organization history and mission (if applicable)
- Artist resume and exhibition history
- Juror biography (if applicable)
- Ten to fifteen professionally photographed digital images (jpeg 300 dpi approximately 5Фx7Ф) on a CD with accompanying image list (name of artist, title, medium, and price).
- Images of pedestals (if applicable)
It is light, spacious and versatile, and has everything you need in a gallery space to run your exhibition:
- Big hall
- 1 ladder
- Special constructions (latest technology hanging system) for your personal exhibition
- Our managers will help you to make the installation of the exhibition and help during your show
- Opening Night and Organization of cocktail - $ 2000
- At the end of each week, cleaning of the hall - $ 100
We also offer a full package of advertising (you can choose any of these points, as you wish) :
Media, newspaper, magazines, Youtube, TV, client base, billposting. Our designer will make for you posters, brochures, invitations, catalog.
The gallery also comes with free wifi.
We can help to book hotel or appartment for you.
Rentals: Weekly rentals run from Monday to Sunday.
We provide you with the facilities to do this: 5000 $/week
There is a saving of between 10% to 15% per week when more than one week is rented at a time.
Please note that additional staff fees may apply.
$1225 for 4 weeks
$735 for 3 weeks
If you would like to run master-classes and lections - it is additional price.
We take no commission on any work sold.
Check-in timings: Check in from 9am on Monday. If you would like to organise set up earlier, this can be arranged on a case by case basis, depending on availability.
Opening hours: This is entirely up to you to decide. But our gallery as usually open from 9h Ц 21h
Access to a shared toilet
- Optional installation of a fridge to store drinks and food for the opening night
- Coffee machine
- Cutlery and crockery for individual use during your stay
Please note, there are no facilities for heating or cooking; this has to be arranged separately.
We are open for everybody!
Our professional crew are waiting for you!
Please if you have questions or suggestions, do not hesitate to contact with us: mail: firstname.lastname@example.org